Sunday, November 16

Information Overload

Uss and I were having one of those brain-shattering weekend-chats where we are madly researching on random topics like energy consultancy to head-hunting to economics to Egon Zehnder to Harvard.

AND this is what he says at one point of time:

"abe, we shall soon turn into each other and won't even know it"

PS: Saturday night at 1.34 AM - I have my toughest end sem coming up on Tuesday; a 100-marks term paper submission on Monday; Four more end-sems lined up and HERE I am.



5 comments:

Rahul said...

no words.. :)

Elithraniel Arawion said...

lolz... :P

Elithraniel Arawion said...

so this is what geeks discuss in maddening conversations ;)

Vikas Shenoy said...

@ Assman,
I wonder what that smile means.. ;)

@ elithre... (sigh)

Let me call you Anusha for the time being.

Just one of the off-days, with internet all night. ;)

Elithraniel Arawion said...

@ vikas

hahaha.. u can't pronounce a name and u call yourself an IIT geek :P

Post a Comment

 

Eccentricity Three Dot Zero | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates