Saturday, August 16

Blink and it's over

True, I have not been online lately. Nor have I really devoted time for myself. What's keeping me away from my first love, the internet? Let me see...
  • Golden Jubilee Shaastra 2008! - Yeah, it is kickass fun.
  • Mobile Phone ;) and Advertising agencies
  • A defunct LAN port in my new room. :-(
  • The latest talk in the campus: LAN cut from midnight to 2 PM, that is 14 hours woah! :'-(
Whats an ideal day like:

  • Class(es)
  • Proxies (perhaps follows from above)
  • Meetings - infinite
  • Phone calls
  • Phone call
  • CCD Meetings
  • CCD Meeting
  • Reading-up!
All that said, Shaastra 2008 is on track. It deserves a separate post!

2 comments:

Mindbloggler said...

Everyday the same thing? Wont that be damn boring?????? Such a predictable life hai aapka...
:)

C-lay said...

Crap man !!! net gone till 2 pm ???
sheeeeeeesh...Is it the same dumass chandy...its time someone suicide bombed him!!

Post a Comment

 

Eccentricity Three Dot Zero | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates