Sunday, July 29

The 8RF Game

I have been tagged by the candyman and the twilight fairy and inspired by Czar's 8RF.

After a certain delay, here I go.

Here are the rules:

1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

8RF about me:

1. I started crying while I was watching the movie Rang De Basanti. I was with my friends and suddenly people around me started becoming sad, that made me sad and I generally started crying. Shame on me. I am not a man. Talking of masculinity, I feel No man should ever wear pink and refrain from wearing yellow. They are GAY colours. Women look best in Black and Pink.

2. I am scared of horror movies, I must not have seen more than a couple of them in my life.

3. My dad used to buy me hot-wheels cars whenever I came first in the monthly tests in my school. So I had a wonderful collection of them. One day I saw a program in Discovery channel and was inspired so much that I ripped open all the cars and later that day my dad ripped open a few layers of my skin. I was kid you see.. Class IV.

4. I used to get ALL Biology diagrams done by my mom. That she graduated with Botany and Zoology as her subjects was of immense help. But I did the human reproductive system diagrams on my own :D

5. When I was learning Sanskrit for the first time (in Class VI), the teacher was telling the class about the word 'kutra', meaning 'where'. I was absent that class. In the next class, she asked ME the meaning of kutra, not knowing the meaning and a reputation to keep upto I said ' Kutte ka Putra'. That apparently spread like wildfire in the school and all the teachers and students came to about this student who thinks kutra means kutte ka putra.

6. Somewhere in the seventh standard, I had a crush on my English teacher. Looking back (and knowing all the parameters of evaluation), I think she was a Bomb - Hot and sexy. I hate to believe that she is married. In my Class XI, I had a crush on my Computer Lab teacher (Her brother studies here in IITM :-S) she had a soothing personality and I loved that purity about her. I had also promised to take her on a world-tour. She is also married now.

7. Once I was playing cricket without wearing the gaurd. You would have obviously guessed what happened. Since that day, I have a fear at the back of mind that I mind be.. err.. impotent. I am yet to get an occasion to clear my doubts. This was in my tenth standard.
On another occasion the following year, I got hit by a rubber ball and it has changed the shape of my nose a little bit. :(

8. When I was a kid, I used to threaten mom that I will commit suicide if she bothers me too much. At other times, I threatened to run away from my home. I did run away on a couple of occasions, probably stayed out overnight once too.. I can't remember.

I tag: Dharik, Ugri, Bulby, Punchar, Sirisha, CB, Uss, Naresh.

6 comments:

Hetero sapien said...

mmmuuaahahahahahaha

The Kutra thing totally cracked me up :=P Damn!! What a thing to say!!!

Czar said...

Point 4. : Good boy! :D
Point 7. : My friend had experienced the same, and our coach in school had asked 'kya re? marriage ke liye unfit ho gaya kya?' TRippy moment it was man!

9th fact: Lots of work left to be done. Get ready! :D

Vikas Shenoy said...

@candyman

My sis still trips over it man, the other day at home she was like "Bhaiyya, what is meant by kutra?" And started laughing like mad.

@Czar

Yeah, all geared up. Bring'em on!!

CB said...

Nice post :-)

KSHITIJ said...

Neat post dude....

And correction, in the rainy season, women look best in white :)

Anonymous said...

Kutte ka Putra !!! Totally funny! :D

Post a Comment

 

Eccentricity Three Dot Zero | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates